Submitted by administrator on 21:53, 25 May 2012
This is the most experimental part of our website. We want to give our members access to the online tools they need to work together on issues of concern.
- GT Voice wiki
- The GT Voice wiki allows users to collaborate in writing web-page-based documentation which would be of interest to GT Voice members.
- Google docs
- Google docs allows you to write, collaborate and share "Microsoft Office" style documents (documents, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.) with other users on the web. This a "free" service but you must have an account with Google.
Social networking & communication tools
- Google+ is a social networking website. It also provides Google+ Hangouts which provide group video calls with up to nine others.
- LinkedIn is a "professional networking" website focused work and careers. You can add your LinkedIn to your GT Voice account so that you can update your LinkedIn status messages when you contribute content to GT Voice.
- Skype provides: instant messaging (text chat), 1-to-1 voice calls, conference voice calls, and 1-to-1 video calls. Their pay-for premium service adds: group video calls, group screen sharing and customer support.
- Twitter is a micro-blogging service. GT Voice has it's own twitter account @GT_Voice. You can also add your twitter account to your GT Voice account so that you can update you can automatically Tweet when you add content to GT Voice.