Welcome to GT Voice an independent UK-based network of individuals and organisations united in their support of able, gifted and talented children and young people. We provide:
- a forum for partnership and collaboration between members,
- a source of information, advice and guidance, and of personal and professional development,
- the capacity to develop and share ideas, expertise, research and good practice,
- a platform for advocacy and reform,
- a basis for wider collaboration, within and beyond gifted education, in the UK and worldwide.
How to join
If you don't already have an account, go to the create an account page and fill out the form with a username and your email address. You will get sent an email allowing you to login and set up your account.
Tell us what you think
Please get in touch and tell us what you think. You could share your thoughts with everyone by adding a forum topic or just contact the website administrators for something more private.